"Career Opportunities offered by the Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard"
- Shipwright (Carpenters)
- Auto and Diesel Mechanics
- Computer Technicians
- (Electrical, Mechanical & Avionics)
- Aircraft Technician
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Machinist Welders
- Straighteners and Painters
- A citizen of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Between the ages of 18 to 24.
- All applicants must be of good character with no record of criminal activity or substance abuse.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) CXC passes.
- For Aircraft Technician must be in possession of at least the National Craftsman Certificate or equivalent qualification in the specific field (Electrical or Mechanical). Previous work experience in the field would be an asset.
- For Cooks and Steward must provide evidence of formal training (in cooking and/or hospitality) from a recognized institution.
- All applicants must pass an Entry Examination and a Physical Fitness Test.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
You will be required to successfully complete twelve (12) weeks of Basic Training after which you will be required to enlist for an initial period of (6) years. On successful completion of the initial period of engagement you may re-engage for subsequent periods.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages are offered by the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force. Successful applicants will also enjoy a comprehensive compensation and retirement package.
|DFHQ ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||634||4557|
|TTCG ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||634||4235|
|TTAG ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||669||3877|
|REGIMENT ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||622||4482|
|HART'S CUT ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||634||4414|
|RESERVES ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||634||1932|
|WELFARE UNIT (CAMP)ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT||868||623||7687|
|Ministry of National Security|
|Ministry of Youth Affairs|
|Ministry of Health|