CARE AND ASSISTANCE FOR MILITARY FAMILIES (CAMP)
- To help families develop positive attitudes towards and a better understanding of military life ¨ To engender a sense of community among families (the need to take care of our own)
To foster a greater relationship and partnering between families and the Force . To establish communication and support networks for families (esp. during period of deployment
- To co-ordinate activities/development programs in consultation with unit Commanding Officers. Seek to influence social and environmental policies.
- To work in conjunction with the various levels of command to give top priority in meeting the welfare needs of All Ranks, as a positive step towards improving the operational efficiency of the force.
- To give support in managing separation caused by unaccompanied deployments.
- To appraise unit Commanding Officer on welfare matters pertaining to their sub-units.
- The provision of relevant information to spouses about the unit.
- To collaborate with medical staff to interpret the social, economic, environmental andpersonal factors of the patients.